Southwick Village D-Day Revival
Southwick Revival 2018 will be held the weekend of the 9th & 10th June 2018
(Southwick is just North of Portsmouth on the South Coast of England, PO17 6EA)
Entry to the village event: Online advanced tickets – £3 Adults, £1 Under 14’s (Under 3’s free) On the gate – £5 Adults, £2 Under 14’s (Under 3’s free)
Scroll to the bottom of the page for Early Bird Map Room Ticket enrolment!
*Information subject to change
In June 2018, for the fifth year running, the village of Southwick is joining in partnership with Southwick Park to commemorate the anniversary of D-Day by offering an exciting and unique opportunity for visitors from all over the world to breathe in the atmosphere of those historic days at the nerve-centre of Operation Overlord.
See video below for a taste of Southwick Revival 2016
2018 Southwick D-Day Revival Events
- Exclusive D-Day map room visits
- Talks by renowned World War II military historians
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight fly-past – Subject to confirmation.
- The village at war – Exhibition in St. James Church
- 1940’s dance
- World War II military vehicles display and Motorcade
- Period funfair in Squire’s Paddock
- Village Green – invasion defence briefings
15% OFF COSTUME HIRE FOR ALL SOUTHWICK REVIVAL VISITORS FROM HAMPSHIRE WARDROBE!
Friday 8th June – Military Wives Concert – St. James’ Church
Limited tickets available in advance on 02392 32 52 52
With thanks to our 2017 sponsors:
L & S Waste
The Military Vehicles Trust (South Hants Area)
Follow us at – Facebook.com/DDayRevival2017
EXCLUSIVE D-DAY REVIVAL TOURS
Only available on Saturday 9 June & Sunday 10 June 2018
- Free car parking in event car park
- Period Shuttle Bus to Southwick House
- Entry to Southwick House and the famous D-Day Wall Map
- Special 45 minute talk in the Map Room by museum staff
- Entry to Royal Military Police Museum within Southwick Park
- Return Shuttle Bus
- Entry to the special exhibition of wartime village life