Southwick Village D-Day Revival
Southwick Revival 2017 will be held the weekend of the 10th & 11th June 2017
Entry to the village event: £2.50 Adults – £1 Under 14’s – paid on entry, no need to book in advance.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for Early Bird Map Room Ticket enrolment!
In June 2017, for the fourth year running, the village of Southwick is joining in partnership with Southwick Park to commemorate the anniversary of D-Day by offering an exciting and unique opportunity for visitors from all over the world to breathe in the atmosphere of those historic days at the nerve-centre of Operation Overlord.
See video below for a taste of Southwick Revival 2016
2017 Southwick D-Day Revival Events
- Exclusive D-Day map room visits – *SOLD OUT
- Talks by renowned World War II military historians
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight fly-past – 15:30 Saturday & 13:00 Sunday (D-Day Map Room Talks will pause for fly-past!)
- Queen Elizabeth II at war & in Southwick
- 1940’s dance with The Regular Joe’s *SOLD OUT
- World War II military vehicles display and Motorcade
- Period funfair in Squire’s Paddock
- Village Green – invasion defence briefings
15% OFF COSTUME HIRE FOR ALL SOUTHWICK REVIVAL VISITORS FROM HAMPSHIRE WARDROBE!
Friday 9th June – Military Wives Concert – St. James’ Church *SOLD OUT
Limited tickets available in advance on 02392 32 52 52
With thanks to our sponsors:
L & S Waste
The Military Vehicles Trust (South Hants Area)
Follow us at – Facebook.com/DDayRevival2017
EXCLUSIVE D-DAY REVIVAL TOURS
Only available on Saturday 10 June & Sunday 11 June
- Free car parking in event car park
- Period Shuttle Bus to Southwick House
- Entry to Southwick House and the famous D-Day Wall Map
- Special 45 minute talk in the Map Room by museum staff
- Entry to Royal Military Police Museum within Southwick Park
- Return Shuttle Bus
- Entry to the special exhibition of wartime village life