Southwick Village D-Day Revival
Southwick Revival 2018 will be held the weekend of the 9th & 10th June 2018
For the fifth year running, the village of Southwick is joining in partnership with Southwick Park to commemorate the anniversary of D-Day by offering an exciting and unique opportunity for visitors from all over the world to breathe in the atmosphere of those historic days at the nerve-centre of Operation Overlord. (Southwick is just North of Portsmouth on the South Coast of England, PO17 6EA).
2018 Southwick D-Day Revival Events
- Exclusive D-Day map room visits
- Talks by renowned World War II military historians (tickets still available)
- Tiger 9 Aeronautical Display – Saturday 14:30, weather permitting
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight fly-past confirmed for the afternoon on Sunday, flight conditions permitting
- The village at war – Exhibition in St. James Church
- 1940’s dinner dance
- World War II military vehicles display and Motorcade
- Period funfair in Squire’s Paddock
- Village Green – Horndean band and wartime sing along
Entry to the village event: Online advanced tickets – £3 Adults, £1 Under 14’s (Under 3’s free) On the gate – £5 Adults, £2 Under 14’s (Under 3’s free)
Click here to buy tickets for Southwick Revival 2018:
Missed out this year? Scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up to our newsletter for Early Bird ticket enrolment!
Please note – this is a 1940s event, there is no ATM in the village and phone signal is limited to certain networks; O2/Vodafone are particular poor!
See video below for a taste of Southwick Revival 2017
15% OFF COSTUME HIRE FOR ALL SOUTHWICK REVIVAL VISITORS FROM HAMPSHIRE WARDROBE!
With thanks to our sponsors:
Follow us at – https://www.facebook.com/SouthwickRevival/
EXCLUSIVE D-DAY REVIVAL TOURS
Only available on Saturday 9 June & Sunday 10 June 2018
- Free car parking in event car park
- Period Shuttle Bus to Southwick House
- Entry to Southwick House and the famous D-Day Wall Map
- Special 45 minute talk in the Map Room by museum staff
- Entry to Royal Military Police Museum within Southwick Park
- Return Shuttle Bus
- Entry to the special exhibition of wartime village life