- This event has passed.
Map Room Tours – 0945 Hours – 08/06/2019
June 8 @ 9:45 am - 11:15 pm£5 - £20
Map Room Tours include transport from West Street, Southwick, in a vintage bus to Southwick House, a 45 minute talk in the D-Day Map Room and the opportunity to look around the Royal Military Police Museum. Return to the village is on the same buses alighting by the D-Day Memorial Hall. Visitors wishing to return directly to the West Street car park may remain on the bus. Visitors are welcome to return to the village on foot. Total length of the visit is an hour and a half.
EXCLUSIVE D-DAY REVIVAL TOURS
Only available on Saturday 8 June & Sunday 9 June 2019
- Free car parking in event car park
- Period Shuttle Bus to Southwick House
- Entry to Southwick House and the famous D-Day Wall Map
- Special 45 minute talk in the Map Room by museum staff
- Entry to Royal Military Police Museum within Southwick Park
- Return Shuttle Bus
- Entry to the special exhibition of wartime village life